Friday, April 20, 2012

New and Old Projects


I'm about to start assembling and modeling on a new 40k army, and I'm getting pretty excited about it. This will initially be a 750 point force hopefully ready for this years Judgement Day around August. The great thing about this project is that the total cost of the models is only going to be $30! How is Plague Marine going to perform such a feat? Well there is going to be a lot of sculpting involved; by the end of this I should be a master a sculpting flames and painting object source lighting. That's all I'm going to say for now, but you should see more once I complete a test model.

Anyway this lead me to sit back for a second and ask the question: exactly how many projects am i juggling at the moment?
  • Travel 40k - Eldar army - ready to assemble
  • 40k - Adding models for a 3000 point Black Templars Deep Strike army - 10%
  • 40k - Space Marine bike army - 40%
  • 40k - Imperial Guard Armoured Company - 30%
  • 40k - Rifleman Dreadnoughts - 80%
  • 40k - Deathwing army - 70%
  • 40k - Adding models for 1500 point Plague Marine army - 50%
  • 40k - Draigo Wing - I give up, it's too hard to magnetise
  • FoW - British Parachute Company - 90%
  • FoW - German Panzerregiment - ready to paint
Note that all the loyalist marine projects are really Crimson Fists :)

Well that's not too bad. 8 projects in various stages, plus one abandoned. I've been in worse situations. Lets see how many I get done eh?

Good luck completing all your projects readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please enter a comment